Roger is a goal-oriented, real-time management consultant who brings customized tools and a collaborative approach to each of his clients. Whether the client is a high potential executive or a contributor to the C-suite seeking career management support, a complex business requiring organizational development, or a non-profit in need of leadership recruitment, Roger’s unique approach engages all parties through goodwill, commitment, and exceeding expectations.
Process & Tools
Roger applies his breadth of expertise to every relationship that he builds with a client. He guides clients through critical decision points toward long-term success. While each client relationship is different, a few examples of how he will work with you are outlined below.
- Regular one-to-one meetings with coaching client includes ongoing feedback and input with sponsor(s) including telephone, email, and interviewing with key stakeholders
- Organizational assessment using a customized 360° assessment tool
- Coachee & sponsor(s) discovery including feedback and assessment tools
- Goal setting collaboratively with coachee, sponsor(s), human resources, and executive coach grounded in competencies, skills, and traits
- Self-report style and traits assessment, competencies and skills feedback and assessment
- Statement of responsibility, focus, and intention including Executive/Leadership Coaching Pledge
- Work/life self-report assessment tool
- Listening skills training and coaching
- Real-time coaching, training, role playing, and case studies
- Coachee/stakeholder(s) ongoing input feedback and reporting